COMMITMENT TO PUBLIC SERVICE
Generate and promote good relationship with the transacting public through prompt action; transparency and utmost courtesy ; as enriched our citizens character; focus on our clients who are the purpose of our work and practice greater sensitivity to their priorities and service required.
- Appraises all real property at current market value in accordance with law.
- Conduct physical surveys/ocular inspection of new buildings and old building for assessment.
- Transfer, consolidate, revise & segregate the ownership of real property, applies correct schedule of market value & assessment level.
- Verifies data and makes land sketch on Real Property Field Appraisal & Assessment Sheet (FAAS).
- Prepare various certification, such as landholdings, no improvement, w/improvement, no property as needed by clients in different purposes.
- Prepare & submit monthly accomplishment report, quarterly & semi-annual report of assessment to the Office of the Provincial Assessor/ BLGF Region IV-A/Office of the Municipal Mayor & Sangguniang Bayan.
- Updating and cancelling the Tax Mapping Control Roll by barangay.
- Cancel and records of property owners at Assessment Roll, Ownership Record Form, Property Record Form of 95 barangays.
- Keeps records of all certified copies of tax declarations/certifications/Subd. Plans/Titles/Building Plans & other documents.
- Submit copies of Field Appraisal & Assessment Sheet (FAAS)/Tax Declarations at the Office of the Provincial Assessor.
- Encoding/checking of real property by barangay in the Real Property Tax Assessment System (RPTAS).
- Coordinate other agencies/offices
A. Office of the Municipal Treasurer for record management.
B. Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) for copies of Subdivision Plan approved by LMB and copies of certification covering areas declared as alienable and disposable
C. Bureau of Internal Revenue for copy of updated Schedule of Approved Zonal Value
13. Exercise and perform such other powers, duties and functions as may be prescribed by law and ordinance.